From next month The Connected Leiden Researcher will be continuing life under a new name. From then on we'll being going by Digital Scholarship @ Leiden. This new blog will be combining three current Leiden University Libraries blogs into one. The Connected Leiden Researcher will join forces with Leiden Open Access blog and Leiden Research Data Blog so you can find everything connected to digital scholarship, open science, open access, social media, and visibility and impact of research in one place.
Digital Scholarship @ Leiden will have the following contributors:
- Michelle van den Berk, digital scholarship librarian and our resident open access expert;
- Fieke Schoots, digital scholarship librarian, specialised in data management;
- Rutger de Jong, subject librarian for the Sciences and well-versed in data management and open science principles;
- Mieneke van der Salm, information specialist, with a focus on social media, altmetrics, visibility and impact;
- and, hopefully, we will also have some guest appearances by other colleagues.
We hope you'll remain with us and we look forward to increasing the visibility of Digital Scholarship at Leiden University.